Sunday Service Hours:
Orthros 8:30am, Divine Liturgy 9:45am
- Little Angels, Tuesday 5/22 @ 1:30pm
- GOYA End-of-Year Party at Fr. Dimitri's House, Tuesday 5/22 @ 6:00pm
- Grecian Festival Meeting, Tuesday 5/22 @ 7pm
- Greek School Graduation, Thursday, 5/24 @ 5pm
- Memorials @ Hope Cemetery, Friday 5/25 @ 4pm
- Orthros & Divine Liturgy for Saturday of Souls, Saturday 5/26 @ 8:30am
- Pentecost Orthros 8:30 Divine Liturgy 9:45, Sunday 5/27
- Sunday School Graduation, Sunday 5/27 @ 11:30am
- Memorial Day - Office Closed - Monday 5/28
- Memorials @ Hope Cemetery, Monday 5/28 @ 10am
- Join the Choir! Practice every Sunday morning in the basement.
- Burn the Mortgage Campaign is underway check the Sunday Bulletin for update
Welcome to our parish website! We hope the information contained here gives you a glimpse of the vibrant and loving community that we at St. Spyridon are.
We are a parish that belongs the greater Metropolis of Boston under the spiritual leadership of His Eminence Metropolitan Methodios. Our community is comprised primarily of people of Greek heritage, but we have many others from varied ethnic backgrounds.
We are grateful to God for pouring out upon us His great and unfathomable blessings us, and we realize that it is our responsibility to share these blessings with the world around us. Thank you for taking a few moments of your valuable time to visit with us in this website.
Whether you are an Orthodox Christian arriving in the Worcester area and looking for a new parish to call home, or are just interested in learning more about our Faith –and your own Christian roots– we invite you to explore this website and visit with us.
Thank you and may the Grace and Love of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you.
+Fr. Dimitri Moraitis